Friday, October 16, 2015

Food Styling Week 6

According to our syllabus, supposedly this week gonna be our first test. so, the test is vegetable. The vegetable that give to is okra, cabbage, chilies, aubergine, asparagus, zucchini, broccoli, avocado, corn, celery and shiitake mushroom..

Pakcik start numbering the vegetable from 1 until 11 because our group have 11 person and I get the aubergine. It is quick difficult to create something from aubergine. Unfortunately, I am not a creative person..hahaha so sad owh..


I google the aubergine art. It show the penguin and shoes from aubergine but I can't make it because the aubergine I get is too long and very skinny. So, I end up like the picture above..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fendi VS Destinasi TV

 Assalamualaikum wbt kpd semua. Alhamdulillah hari nie 19 Julai 2023 bersamaan dgn 1 Muharram 1445H bermulalah permulaan baru tahun Hijrah. ...